er·rol noun \ˈer-əl, ˈa-rəl\
1. geeky, uxorious, and ludic!
Allo, my name is Errol!
My apologies, I rarely update this site. My projects span a number of other websites and I have trouble keeping those up!
- Puzzle Designer – I have given classes and seminars on puzzle design, and keep a number of articles on my infrequently visited website thecodex.ca. I am one of the main designers on the Cryptex Hunt.
- Webcomic Artist – I have a daily webcomic called My Neighbor Errol about my nerd life with two teenage girls and a normal wife.
- Escape Room Enthusiast – I am heavily involved in the escape room community. I co-host the escape room podcast Room Escape Divas, help compile the annual Escape Room Enthusiast Survey, am on the board for the Top Escape Room Project, and you may find me as a mod of multiple escape room related social media platforms.
- Musician – I sometimes perform and do Filk but that’s usually with my daughter Zoe.
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Youtube.
My friend wrote a post about me which is embarrassing, but she’s amazing! Debbie Ohi with 10 Things About Me She Loves.
- Large-scale Escape Events with Canadian Caper
- Music Videos, Webcomics, Sketches
– Debs & Errol – Musical Geek Duo with a daily webcomic
– weTangent – Comedy Geek Duo with sketches and reviews
– Personal Youtube Channel – Other endeavours I do
– weTangent wrote a musical about NaNoWriMo
– Along with Debbie Ohi, we create the official cartoons for NaNoWriMo
- National Novel Writing Month
– Write a 50,000 word novel in a month
- February Album Writing Month
– Write 14 songs in a month
- This is my board game list on boardgamegeek.